All g/loves will be sent to the UNICEF office in Sierra Leone the first week of November 2014 There are a range of ways to get involved:
1) Donate 10 pairs of gloves to be hand customized with messages of love and support by artists and school groups.
2) Donate a box of 50 gloves to be printed with messages of support - choose from 1 of 7 messages.
3) Donate a box of 100 gloves to be hand-customized with your message of love and support. (email your messages to email@example.com)
4) Sponsor an event in your community to let your community customize gloves themselves. (a kit will be sent to you with a return address. Have the gloves customized and shipped by Nov. 1 2014)
5) Sponsor a kit with color fabric markers and 100 gloves to be sent to West Africa to be customized by healthy community members to support health workers and connect with family members.
6) Sponsor a kit for children and adults inside an Ebola ward to draw with while they wait for treatment.
*If you want to set up an event in your community or have questions email Elana at firstname.lastname@example.org